The upcoming Goblins page shows a room with a LOT of dead adventurers in it. I have a neato idea. If you’d like your favourite D&D character to be immortalized as one of the dead adventurers, email a picture of your character to email@example.com <-That’s an email link.
- The picture doesn’t have to be all expertly drawn. It just needs to clearly show what he or she is supposed to look like (including gear). If I can’t really understand what the character is supposed to look like, I’ll probably just pass it by, so be clear.
- Notes are okay, but keep it short. I’m going to be getting a lot of emails for this, so I won’t really have time to read all about the background of your character, etc. I’m sure it’s really interesting, but I’ll be paying more attention to pictures that I can look at and instantly get a good idea of what to draw.
- Sending me a picture doesn’t guarantee that your character will appear in the comic. Like I said, I’m going to be getting a lot sent to me.
- By sending me a picture of your character, you are giving me permission to draw that character and use it in my comic, on my site or on any merchandise or promotional material. You are also claiming that you are the creator of that character and you’re not sending me a Dragon Ball Z character or something (I have to be thorough with this legal stuff. I’m not looking to steal your ideas, I just don’t want to get sued down the road).
- Finally, thank you for the use of your character and I’m so very sorry that he or she had to die in this room like this. But it’s okay, this is an alternate reality and your character *may* still be alive in your reality. It’s going to be okay.